HIO 1.72% 3.0¢ hawsons iron ltd

You lot all sprout as if the BFS is a foregone conclusion and...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    You lot all sprout as if the BFS is a foregone conclusion and positive for development at that. It is not a foregone positive conclusion at all - even if the golden eagle flies overhead and dumps.

We have already had one total fail at a BFS - it was heading to say this show is unequivocally NOT economic, and it was stopped so holders could be milked for more moola...that continues to happen. Delay is the enemy for with it comes rising costs. Green steel may be rising but so is everything, and we do not have anything to sell this decade plus.

You surely have to appreciate that this next BFS could say many adverse (no go) things such as:
    A) Not Economic
    B) No environmental approval
    C) Marginally economic but not fundable

BFS means what it means - a study to prove this project is Bankableand Feasible (can be done within the relevant legislation) - that is the B and the F ... or where we are going and what we are getting from our leaders - B.S. for short.

I do note that we were promised an Executive Summary of a detailed info pack (by last September actually) but did not get it. What we got could not meet any E.S. standard.

I do understand though the angst of holders in over their heads with little option but at pump every opportunity with exaggerated optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $29.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $6.292K 214.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2969073 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 846147 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 101379
Last updated 15.53pm 06/06/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.