CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Ann: Hawsons joint venture update , page-4

1. 11,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6375
    Disclaimer - I am clearly positive on this stock.

Great post Fundguy.
    Pretty much said what I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks.

#Iplaye - I understand where you are coming from with your questions and pessimism, if I perhaps had not spent, well, years now investing/investigating in this stock, getting to know managements style, plans and how they operate then I would also be asking them.

(great to have questions asked btw - forces me to not simply just rely on my old research and thoughts)

For me, it is simple, the costing and plans for the entire project has been strong focus for CAP, they have added value to the project while waiting for bloody BMG to finally die.
    They have not been sitting in the office, waiting for something to happen, they have been speaking to those that might have an interest in a project like HAWSON's to see if interest is there, and clearly there is, otherwise Nic would not be so positive on it. He is an honest guy, simple as that. - some readers might think me being Naive but good management is my first and most important criteria.

For me, I would prefer CAP to raising capital via a Capital raising, however, some debt could well be used, considering the size of the project. Just my thoughts.

I expect that market wise, a couple of small traders will get out in the next week, as waiting 3 weeks is too long for many.

Just in case anyone in CAP is reading this, keep up the good work guys, and I do appreciate the continued announcements that keep share holders up to date, unlike many companies!

IMHO
    DOYR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.