HIO 4.17% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: Hawsons secures A$ 200m equity funding package, page-200

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Apart from the CR's I don't believe Regal has been buying a single share...Ever!

From what I see here and also from what I hear from investors in other stocks "blessed" with Regal being a large holder, they simply aquire shares in cash raise type events and then dump them along the way, particularly at high volume announcements, almost regardless of the share price.

Regal is actually quite profitable and it appears to.me they worked out a system, and they will stick to it no matter what. It must work more often then not and sometimes maybe even spectacularly. But in many cases it causes a very significant drag on the share price of these companies.

I am not sure if they even do much DD or have anything but a passing interest in HIO. They don't appear to be manipulate anything, they just sell when ever there is an opportunity.

I suspect most of the dumping was done by Regal today, and I think like every time before, they won't buy any shares.

Next1000 did have a valid alternative theories though. That someone has been accumulating for a T/O bid, that has now been thwarted, and so they are now dumping their position. That is a genuine possibility.
    But my money is on Regal....I just hope they sold a whole lot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $4.556K 201K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 133393 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 444886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.