HIO 0.00% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: Hawsons secures A$ 200m equity funding package, page-252

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357
    You dont even need escrow. A great project will sell itself to hundreds or even thousand of other investors.

Yes, they are there to make money. Exactly. They are not stupid to lose money or to make a tiny sum of money. They don't take 71.5mil options with excercise price of 70c if they don't see this as a great project.

People take about "pump and dump" on GLN from 11c all the way to $2. An increase of "only" 1800% in just 12 months.

GLN: highest lithium brine grade in the world at 946mg/L

HIO: highest iron ore concentrate in the world at 70%Fe.

The only difference is: HIO's Hawsons project will have NPV8% 3 times higher than GLN's HMW project.

GLN is going to $3-$5 in 2022. HIO will ultimately have MC far higher than GLN's MC in the next few years with most of short term holders replaced by long term investors on its way to production.

Hi @moody, HIO is targeting 65:35 debt:equity CAPEX for its $2bil need. In other words, HIO will need approximately $700mil cash. The deal yesterday already secures $250mil with more to come from 4 or 5 off-takers, easily give HIO what it needs to secure loans from the banks to bring this project to production. Mitsui & Co alone even backed HIO with $80mil funding package to construction 4 years ago. I expect they will increase it to $120mi-$150mil this time when they sign off-take. Bahrain Steel with the biggest contract of annual purchase of 3mil tons (Mitsui & Co 2 mil tons annually) will contribute greater sum I expect.

HIO will also no doubt bring in some major stakeholders mostly from the off-take partners for some significant sum of cash and also will access bonds market through some finance brokers just like PLS has done.

This finance deal is just the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $5.623K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1525175 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164745 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.