LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Hazen optimises battery lithium carbonate, page-231

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    https://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/battery-metals-investing/lithium-investing/investing-lithium-after-tesla-battery-day

Relevant extract.
    Lithium outlook after Tesla’s Battery Day For most analysts, the announcements made by Tesla have not changed the course on which lithium is heading in the coming decade.“I still think the next 10 years in this sector are going to be amazing in the changes and opportunities they will present,” Berry said. In particular, he is looking very carefully at the technological side of this shift — specifically cathode and anode development.
    I don’t see a new revolutionary battery chemistry on the horizon, but do see changes and margin expansion achieved through optimization of battery components,” he added.When looking at lithium prices, Miller said there is more growing positivity in the industry, just off the back of the Chinese EV industry rebound and the growth in European EV sales seen this year.“I think we are at a point now, or certainly coming towards the point, where there’s an acceptance that prices can’t go any lower, you’ve stopped seeing the majors invest to expand at the rate as needed. I think that makes cathode and battery producers very uncomfortable,” he said.
    Meanwhile, Jimenez said Tesla’s event does not change the fact that the market is in oversupply today, and it will probably take one year or more for that oversupply to be consumed.
    “But after that, demand will be growing at a much higher pace, and additional capacity will be required for the industry as of 2024 — those investments need to be done today,” he said.Speaking about Tesla’s news and its impact on raw materials, Moores said the announcements might impact prices due to the size of the Terafactory and the speed at which it’s being built.“That is a new layer of demand for the industry, and for all raw materials, especially lithium,” Moores said, adding that it is not just Tesla looking to ramp up battery capacity. “Bear in mind that if plants are operating in Q4 2022, or 2023, then they’ll be having to acquire the raw materials a good six to nine months earlier, and have to be having the conversations a good 18 months earlier.”
    For Moores, all of this points to the next step up in demand for the EV space and for everything associated: lithium, graphite anode, cobalt, nickel, manganese and copper.Don’t forget to follow us @INN_Resource for real-time updates!Securities Disclosure: I, Priscila Barrera, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.Editorial Disclosure: Piedmont Lithium is a client of the Investing News Network. This article is not paid-for content.

dugsab. Please be good enough to tell us, as you did not so long ago, that you are back in the Top 20 list, prior to selling them all??
    You will be very welcome back with the great positivity that was included in all of your posts. Remember FOUR NINES!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.