HZR 1.25% 40.5¢ hazer group limited

Well for me personally there has been a decent risk reduction...

1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Well for me personally there has been a decent risk reduction with the plant now having produced. The hurdle now isnt install, design, money...its now runnig this unit continuously of which 90% of it has been already. The handling of continuous graphite production appears to me to be the trick and im looking forward now to a gradual appreciation of the SP over the next 6 months.

Apart from potential failure of the tech at the CDP or damages to equipment etc, I can now see a steady flow of pregressive exciting and positive updates for us as we transition into smoother operations, demonstration to our potential customersand clients, and some vigorous advances in the proposed Hazer plants. First cab off the rank - Canada H2 plant investment decision, followed by some large graphite sample testing, and advancements in either the Engie or Chubu projects.

Happy for anymore left of field project announcements with any municipal sewerage operators or large natural gas producers/refiners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $93.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $87.47K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 39978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.