HZR 0.00% 46.5¢ hazer group limited

Agree; people will slowly catch on so I think we'll see long...

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87

Agree; people will slowly catch on so I think we'll see long term steady appreciation with a few jumps on good news. With their royalties based approach I see their targeted number of plants as being very conservative. With so many governemnts pinning future plans on hydrogen as part of the future energy mix and the realisation that renewables/electroyser solutions are currently cost prohibitive, this technology will become the industry saviour as they work through the cost and technology issues for other clean hydrogen production.

Similarly, the oil and gas industry has serious issues on the social licence side, and CCS is on the nose from a public perception viewpoint, and in many cases a long way off anyway. This is an elegant solution to their issues. And they'll be able to jump into more than just tokenistic pilot plants pretty soon.

While we've waited a while, apart from current market conditions for ESG tech companies, the timing is actually fantastic as there really is a sense of desperation in how to get the hydrogen econmomy moving. Then of course, throw in the Chinese restrictions on graphite, and the big potential for a number of use cases already idnetified for that product stream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.5¢ 46.0¢ $80.98K 174.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 61194 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 18312 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ 72704
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.