HZR 2.02% 48.5¢ hazer group limited

If i am completely wrong...why is hydrogen in the highest...

1. 2,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    If i am completely wrong...why is hydrogen in the highest equipment rating risk for electrical equipment installation and maintenance, requiring highest grade of materials and design?

I am not making claims, I have facts. Supported by industry. I have asked to be shown studies proving me wrong, especially on transport and energy transport using hydrogen. Show me, I will read them.

Also I dont know of any major advances in techn that allows hydrogen to be anymore efficient than it has been for decades. I would really like to see and read the details.

I dont read any articles from Clean Tecnica. I do read articles eritten by the Hydrogen Science Coalition, Michael Liereich, Tom Baxter, Paul Stevenson, Process Safety Management LinkedIn Page....many more.

I have also read many articles written by David Cebon, who is Director of The Center for Sustainable Road Freight in UK. All of those people have careers spanning decades in process plant design, chemical and mechanical engineering at the hjghest levels, energy efficiency development for piloting new processes, and of course, hydrogen production, handling and safety.

I too have worked in hydrogen production and transport. I have contact with my previous chemical engineer managers from teo of those jobs. They say the same things the other experts say..

So please, show me where I am going wrong. A little evidence would be appreciated as well. I am more than happy to be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $86.85K 177.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 119940 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 5197 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ 174474
Last updated 15.59pm 23/05/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.