ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yes , I sold making a profit. I wish I did this with all my investments.

Now , I am looking at HZR as a new investor with critical eyes , trying to understand if an investment makes sense. I do not care about any GAP on current price to the price I sold for profit . I care about the Current price and where it is heading.

All I know is that the company was willing to sell shares at 94 cents( from memory) to raise a measly $14M when it was around $1.15. Surely a stronger placement or interim financing facility could have been arranged, if the "future" had as much as confidence as those on this forum , especially in this current "green" focus with Glasgow just around the corner.

The above was a concern ........the fact that price has gone to $1.77 since , with no NEW news , only news being delays and price increases raises further concern in my investment mind. I understand Glasgow would make anything remotely green look good.so interim price means nothing to me at the moment .........The latest update with photo as I stated of "upgraded moonshine facility", did not fill me with confidence on direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.