HZR 1.72% 29.5¢ hazer group limited

Ann: Hazer Signs Binding Agreement with Mineral Resources Ltd, page-79

1. 3,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    There has been much talk of MRL taking over hazer.. after this announcement and re-reading the agreement, my opinion is that MRL are more than likely seeing hazer as we do, as a multi bagger.

Being the major shareholders that they are, I expect them to enjoy the ride, watching their holding skyrocket with the rest of us and be a huge part of why that happens. That also makes them part of a blocking entity for anyone else that may want to acquire us.

If someone wanted the company they would have to offer a price that would keep the major shareholder and their interests in the technology satisfied.

Something else I will note from the release is that the news flow should be thick and fast from here..

There was no mention of the PPP re-design, so, if that is still happening it should be very soon indeed, as the Pilot plant is to be finished AND commissioned within 8 months. Then the further upscale within 20 months.

As other posters have mentioned MRL get first offer on any graphite made from any other deal where hydrogen is their main focus, reducing costs for hydrogen producers, but there is no mention of the sale of hydrogen produced by MRL from their plants as an offtake..

The way these guys are going, that could happen soon..

We must now be derisked and seen as a much less speculative stock with a huge cash backer and heaps in the bank, as options will all certainly be in the $$$.

Only big positives from here. And still cheaper than this time last year.. great opportunity for new money to get in..

Will be interested to see what the sp does from here.

Gltah, hope it’s a very merry Christmas..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $67.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $31.71K 108.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31978 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 17417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.