HZR 4.00% 36.0¢ hazer group limited

Thanks for your reply...I am only playing devils advocate...

1. OL
    10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for your reply...I am only playing devils advocate because for me its all in the future. Its still not known what the the Primetals arrangement is with Hazer. But, sure Primetals have substantial long term backers. The HZR process does not apperar on Primetals web site either. And MIN (13% of HZR) will only take the Graphite not the H2. May be the arrangement is that MIN pays the royalities for Graphite; and Primetals pays the H2 royalities? H2 is the larger part of HZR receipts (2 thirds) and plays into the lower carbon emissions via replacement of coal as the reductant in steel production and the capture of carbon in methanol production. Good technology coverage across variety of industries.
    I am only posting to add information for use by other HC investor. I accept that I do not know everthing about this topic or HZR: and hope that this stock advances in the future. I will never troll or abuse other HC participants. But, like every honest HC investor wants to know everthing.
    I own MIN and will take small position in HZR today.
    Merry Christmas & $$$ for 2018 to everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 35.0¢ $96.19K 262.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113865 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.