HZR 0.00% 34.5¢ hazer group limited

Ann: Hazer Signs MOU with Primetals Technologies, page-29

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Michael looks like being proven right ( yet again ).

The market will need some time to digest this. Mitsubishi heavy industries is big. It has a market cap over 13.4 billion dollars and has expressed a huge interest in aggressively pursing hyrdogen.

Just google " Mitsubishi heavy industries hydrogen " We are talking cars, trucks, rockets, cutting edge hydrogen fuel cell technology just as start.

If Hazar does what is says it can then this will be the cheapest way to fund the hydrogen revolution which I think will be the largest change to our energy economy since the steam lead industrial revolution of the late 1800's and the oil revolution of the 1930's.

What is going to confuse us punters is just how sure are we that they pull it off and time frames involved ?

I think we can expect some volatility yet, particularly until MOU's turn into bottom line contracts but personally I am sensing somebody smarter than me at Mitsubishi thinks this is worth pursing aggressively, and in the absence of information to the contrary makes HZR one of the strongest long term holds on the ASX right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $46.13K 135.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3985 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 61701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.