HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

that came off the edge of the spectrum due to my inability to...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    that came off the edge of the spectrum due to my inability to control something unrelated... soz, apologies. there is a quite a backstory with the company i mentioned in case u do not know that..... there is even still a HCD warehouse with product in it.... i assume doing nothing.

what i wrote about the HCD distribution channels remains a big question in my mind though..... it was very unclear when i looked into it ages ago.... and i am a good looker. i tend to think it is all done via hand shakes and face to face meetings. no better way to build trust than that. wink.png

If that is true, it tells me that nashanasha is correct.... they need to get into the face of the site managers - the peeps that are responsible for the site profit/loss. the ones who can actually sign the cheques. those managers are often too busy just surviving to recognise that they have a problem that can be easily solved by an existing solution.

get in their face and say:

"u have this problem, i can help u with this problem and i will do a trial for u for free. together we will watch your profits increase".

Last edited by RecycledPaper: 09/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9 2.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2780483 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2023844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.