HCH 5.26% $1.00 hot chili limited

1. 6,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    Wow ! That took a big breath.

I'll answer it paragraph by paragraph and any other questions that you care to ask.

The company as you say is ultimately responsible. It is a public company that receives public funds to develop a business that will turn a profit in a timely manner if managed correctly. Is HCH management closer or further away from this goal currently?

if I was building a pipeline for water I'd make sure I had water access first. CE is more than welcome to explain why it's taken a decade but he doesn't want to explain publicly.

I was happy in September when I heard from Jay and an old friend who works for Teck resources and I was told by both Jay and my friend that Teck and Newmont and the lundin group had signed non disclosure statements and a deal was being discussed. BHP was also involved and I thought great let's get this show on the road and get a deal done. I wasn't impressed with the BHP deal at first, but Jay had made a typo in his email and the correct offer was much better. These all turned out to be further spin from CE as we now know. CE has never answered hard question emails take a look at how he answered supermanjustice, just flicked him off like a piece of cow dung on his shoe.

I don't know Jay personally, I've never met the man. He got in contact with me through a gold Explorer I have shares in. Your correct I posted up a couple of emails that he sent me about the BHP, Lundin, Teck talks, for everyone to see, and he ceased contact. It doesn't bother me as what has transpired since has been BS. With the latest CR that went against all what was said by CE and NAB, publicly and privately was a fundamental change in the HCH business and I made the decision to reduce my holding as I could see that a higher percentage ROI would be quite a long way off. Not totally out of the question though.

I'm a farmer, all be it a semi retired one and I'm up doing chores at 4am everyday. I divide my time between 2 farms I own . A large 3000 hectare cropping and beef operation a 100 kilometres south east of Armidale and my favourite place a small 100 acre hobby farm in tenterfield, where I play around with some fancy fowl and some shaggy highland cattle and produce enough food for a complete human diet, with the help of a loving family.

Yes I do own many properties, but not as many as my brother and next to none compared to a friend of mine that got me into property. He owns 50 thousand apartments throughout the United States, Mexico and South America. I purchased the largest percentage of them between 1967 and 2007.

yes rental return averages about 5% your average value is out by quite a bit though. The key thing to remember here is that the property is actually an asset that produces an income stream to help run the 2 farms and grow those businesses. Running 3000 hectares can cost millions per annum. CE and HCH haven't made a return as yet in 14 coming up 15 years yet they say they control the biggest asset not owned by a major miner. All anyone wants to know is how are they going to make a return for their financiers? I don't think that's a very difficult question to answer. If he just told the truth it would turn this shitshow around

If I have 3 years of bad seasons on the farm my draw down could be 10s of millions. If CE was actually interested in making a return he would be doing better than what he does each year, but he continues to go backwards. There's no point in my investment getting larger whilst my share of the pie gets cut into more and more pieces. Everyone needs their line in the sand, and this time CE has reached mine.It's easier for me to use that money to grow more barley to make the beer for CE to drink whilst he dreams .up his next round of shareholders dilution, acquisitions, excuses and BS.

He has a viable deposit let's see some funds going into the exploitation of that deposit get it approved and start digging it up. Or just tell everyone the truth that'll never amout to anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.050(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $151.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.00 94.0¢ $195.8K 201.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 7572 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.