HCH 1.20% 84.5¢ hot chili limited

Ann: HCH to undertake a Capital Raising by Private Placement, page-50

1. 24,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    I just listened to NAB interview with CEO CA VRIC early Feb24 and she spoke about capital management and what they're doing, spending money that will grow the share price and extending out the duration of the balance sheet for as long as possible.

Both her and Easterday have been pretty clear about this 'incentivisation' of the copper price to drive things and NAB has mentioned about the importance of a strong share price in a couple of her interviews, BIG FAIL there !!! HUGE FAIL !!!

The interviews I've listened to aren't as bad as bad as what they're being made out to be. I haven't heard either of them unequiviocally rule out a CR. I've heard much more bullshit from many other MD's and CEO's compared to these two, they're tame from what I've heard and in fact if you were of a positive mindset about HCH you might think the interviews were fairly honest, you'd have to be able to read between the lines which means you have to have listened to hundreds if not thousands of these. Yup, I've done a 180...

I'll maybe pick up some crumbs next week...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.