BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: HCV TRIAL UPDATE, page-14

1. 30 Posts.
    Hi all,

I'm one of the silent readers who benefits greatly from this forum, I find the information very informative and pivotal to my decisions as an investor in regards to my current/future position with BLT. I'd like to thank all for their continued and informative posts into this forum, it helps all of us understand why we are investing in this life changing technology, I for one am prepared for the roller coaster ride in which we have all experienced with this one.

I've held this stock for just under 2yrs (Pre consolidation days). and IMO can see the potential of the technology and realisation of its share price growth in the long term. As an investor I relish the opportunity of a pullback in SP, I feel that these buying opportunities will be long behind us in the coming months.....so I will be increasing my holding when the moment is right...so sellers keep on relinquishing your holdings for opportunists to gain..thanks Coolstocks..!

This announcement IMO reiterates to all of us that this Clinical trial journey is extremely sensitive and will continue to be until the technology is proven in man. We as investors need/must ensure that NO opportunities for mistakes are presented during this journey. If more time is required to find a compliant patient then this IMO is what we all need to do.

Thanks again for all the postings from all….. I used to look forward to reading “Maxineamillion” postings…does anyone know why they have stopped?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.