DGL 0.00% 60.0¢ dgl group limited

I'm surprised you say you "never heard a CEO or Director (by...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm surprised you say you "never heard a CEO or Director (by which I assume you mean to include official announcements by the company) use any other terminology", since I see alternative language used often esp when the Company's performance is disappointing or lackluster. The day before the results DGL built up a lot of people's expectations that the results to be released the next day were going to good because DGL used that language. Scroll back to the discussion on that day and you will a few people refer to it as a good sign. And I, like many shareholder I believe, took that as an indication that the results would be good because why would you be pleased to release bad results. In this game words in company releases are carefully studied, dissected and discussed. You have to be living under a rock not to notice how shareholders paw over every word and "pleased to announce" suggests strongly that the announcement would be positive. NO, I believe, shareholders have a lot of reason to feel that Henry doesn't have much respect for them or their intelligence and the sooner we can rid ourselves of this cow of a script the better. Feel how you like but IMO that deep dive down by 40% was largely due to Henry raising expectations and then dashing them the very next day. Very poor form IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.5¢ $156.5K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 64147 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 15162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.5¢ 45229
Last updated 11.57am 02/05/2024 ?
DGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.