ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Redfloyd & others - think it would be good if you email the company & ask them all the questions you want them to answer. They need to realise that they need to clarify things better to all. Try emailing: [email protected]

With many of us really peeved at the way the announcement was written, I sent an email to CBIO with several points in it re having someone who actually understands how to write a media release whether it contains good,bad or mixed news (ie put the positive points up first, gloss over any bad ones then revert back to pointing out the positives - all quoting true facts of course but it's knowing how to spin it out in the right order I think!)
    I said it was obvious no-one spent any time actually putting it together before releasing it & that CBIO does not know how to use this prime area of media release to their advantage etc etc?

I got a response back now from Melanie saying 'Whilst your opinion as a shareholder is valid & heard, your judgement on the construction of the release is not correct.'

I believe she has her head in the sand & thinks us share holders know nothing yet we've all been reading ASX announcements for years & have seen how highlighting the positives instead can work without breaking any rules.

So the company doesn't think I'm just a lone voice here it would be good if other shareholders who think the same can also voice their opinion to CBIO too. I believe the way it was written has jolted the share price down more than the actual results if they had been presented across properly.

After it settles down this week & we hopefully get better clarification from the company maybe some of us long termers can do another risk v reward plan on CBZ?
    I haven't sold any shares & do plan to buy more as those last lot of sophisticated buyers at 44c won't want to be left singed either plus I do truly think it is oversold!

Katy

PS: Just downgraded from buying a house to a caravan & am tracking down the person who told me my patience would be rewarded - I think they meant tested!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.