CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Redfloyd & others - think it would be good if you email the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Redfloyd & others - think it would be good if you email the company & ask them all the questions you want them to answer. They need to realise that they need to clarify things better to all. Try emailing: [email protected]

With many of us really peeved at the way the announcement was written, I sent an email to CBIO with several points in it re having someone who actually understands how to write a media release whether it contains good,bad or mixed news (ie put the positive points up first, gloss over any bad ones then revert back to pointing out the positives - all quoting true facts of course but it's knowing how to spin it out in the right order I think!)
    I said it was obvious no-one spent any time actually putting it together before releasing it & that CBIO does not know how to use this prime area of media release to their advantage etc etc?

I got a response back now from Melanie saying 'Whilst your opinion as a shareholder is valid & heard, your judgement on the construction of the release is not correct.'

I believe she has her head in the sand & thinks us share holders know nothing yet we've all been reading ASX announcements for years & have seen how highlighting the positives instead can work without breaking any rules.

So the company doesn't think I'm just a lone voice here it would be good if other shareholders who think the same can also voice their opinion to CBIO too. I believe the way it was written has jolted the share price down more than the actual results if they had been presented across properly.

After it settles down this week & we hopefully get better clarification from the company maybe some of us long termers can do another risk v reward plan on CBZ?
    I haven't sold any shares & do plan to buy more as those last lot of sophisticated buyers at 44c won't want to be left singed either plus I do truly think it is oversold!

Katy

PS: Just downgraded from buying a house to a caravan & am tracking down the person who told me my patience would be rewarded - I think they meant tested!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.