C7A 23.5% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

To the question of the ‘next few months’, then:We might get a...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

To the question of the ‘next few months’, then:

We might get a small rally up to test the 1.6c - 1.7c level again in April and May on the good news of finally beginning production and the 1st quarter results but this is not the main event insto’s/broker are waiting for after so many false starts. Price will most probably still stay at or under that short term resistance level until June ?

If you were to ask me were it will be in the next 6 months, then:

IMHO, if as part of a smarter strategy whereby Lind
    wanted to convert some parts of their shares and make a tidier profit (but not dilute price greatly now) then July thru to late August would be when I would do it. Into the ‘Good News’ of the mid July Noosa conference and the 2nd quarterly results to be released in late July. This is important for insto’s/brokers to see the proof in the pudding when they can finally crunch the first set of raw sales/production numbers for a full quarter period and ANW can finally ‘Frank’ the term ‘Producer’.

Resistance levels:

IMO in June the price would need to start to gradually nudge above the important 1.6c to 1.7c price gap created way back in October 2018 to gain price momentum into July.

Projected Price Target:

Next Projected swing high is 5.9c.

Calculations: 3.7c high less swing down to 1.2c low = 2.5c swing. 3.7c high + 2.5c projected swing up = 5.9c target.

All bets are off if DOW falls over and this has all been a distribution pattern since the Jan 2018 high.

Mashed Potato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.3¢ $14.24K 950.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414237 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 59802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.