ASB 1.20% $2.52 austal limited

Cheers Sabine.Twiggy? The motives and doings of rich city folk...

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    Cheers Sabine.

Twiggy? The motives and doings of rich city folk have always perplexed this former Lower Great Southern boy. Does the heat get to them? What is Gina up to with LTR? Baffling. To be honest- I do not take their plans into my investing decisions over much. Simple answer- I do not know.

So far, with the T-ATS losses, the losses are on paper- balance sheet- provisions. They will have a cash effect. The companies' margins- EBITA- are forecast to be low- margins are an accounting treatment but that masks the cash effect- decrease provisions- decrease cash. While during the same period they will need an as yet undetermined amount of capex.

A poster suggested a CR not so long ago and I contradicted them. It has to be a risk.

Rambling over.

Yep, hope to get down to the LGS soon and catch up with everyone. It still staggers me how beautiful it is down there. Sleepy town- but fully awake when negotiating the roundabout on Albany Highway. Go the Kangas.

ASB has taught me a lot about investing- never love a stock- never assume that you know enough about a company- be prepared to change sentiment and change it again- all of that- average down sometimes but never 'go all in'.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
0.030(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $913.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.54 $2.49 $886.9K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3120 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 77150 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.