CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Heads of Agreement secured to launch SSH products in Taiwan, page-37

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Nothing at all speculative about it. I won't give you a full answer because someone else beat me to it with something better and more comprehensive than I'd have bothered with, but I strongly recommend you read that response.

Regardless of what the macroeconomic situation was going to do, CPH needed more than $5M to meet its obligations and keep the lights on for more than a short time. Even if the economy was booming, CPH would still have required another capital raising too soon after the last one for the last one to be sufficient. There is just no way that CPH was going to be generating positive cashflow or taking up a larger percentage of the marijuana market in different economic conditions.

We have CPH holders here patting each other on the back for saying a recession is good for the weed market so it will benefit CPH, yet you're saying it has harmed CPH's position. If you do want to run with the 'the economy is worse and this harmed CPH and no one could have predicted it' narrative, you have to accept that your version of the story puts CPH in a bad situation. Of course, however you want to look at CPH's situation, it's clearly catastrophic at this point and there's little point in making silly excuses.

They desperately needed more than $5M. If they didn't want more than $5M they were utterly incompetent, but the obvious reality is that they just couldn't get it. If they couldn't get what they needed then, and things are worde now... things are pretty dire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.