CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Heads of Agreement secured to launch SSH products in Taiwan, page-47

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    Not revenue received, cash receipts go in the 4C. You want to be careful with revenue figures from dodgy companies because it doesn't always materialise into cold, hard cash. You are expecting cash receipts to be materially greater than the previously reported revenue, by the way.

Take for example the reported revenue for the Dec q of $2m, yet only $1.6m cash was received in the Mar q. I know these two won't always align, but eventually, the cash has to catch up unless the BOD are peddling fantasies. The revenue reported in the Mar q was $2.75m, so I would expect a cash figure less than this.

What's also funny (or deplorable) is the way they compare consolidated pro-forma revenue including SSH against previous figures which exclude SSH. Then, they also bang on about "revenue per share". This is a meaningless and misleading measurement. Earnings and Profit are what matter, not how much loss-leading revenue you have accumulated (or pretend to).

The longer they go on to talk about acquiring SSH without actually doing anything to advance the acquisition, the more worrying the situation becomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.