CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

So, now we have it confirmed that the port, which is owned by...

1. 120 Posts.
    So, now we have it confirmed that the port, which is owned by the QLD Govt., is only 16-25kms away by "excellent" road connections, (one of the most variable cost factors in getting ore to market = transport to port), can take a "minimum" of 800,000 tonnes p.a. from this year, 2015 (or 3,000 tonnes per day Monday to friday!!!), and the port can stockpile sufficient capacity when no ship is in port or during weather issues. Plus, shipping will take 6 days less from this port than shipping from other producers in WA. With processing and manufacturing businesses internationally working 24/7/365 these days, 6 days is a long time to be without raw materials to work with!

The Chairperson also re-affirms that they are evaluating additional mining and export scenarios which will allow for larger quantities to be mined and exported. Therefore, 800,000 tonnes p.a. is just the beginning. As the Directors have stated before, they are determined to "fast-track" this whole operation.

These are exciting times, and the ground-floor current SP and very generous rights issue, still make this stock a very attractive opportunity, in my view, for any investor who is keen to hang in for the long haul (meaning months to years). I believe that QBL have been very unfairly treated by the market due to their recent 'learning curve', which doesn't in any way negate their honesty, integrity or the potential resources that they are sitting on. The upshot of all that is that the shares can be bought right now at what I believe is a third of what their real price should be on this ANN today. All we now need is the mining approval and we can set sail into the wind!!!

Don't forget that according to the company, this resource is mostly along ridges and is at surface on pastoral land without native title issues and the local community is with them.

As usual, these are all just my comments, my opinion, and my personal assessment of the Heads of Agreement ANN from today, and other previous ANN's. Always do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.