ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    An Article in Business Insider on today's announcement with Sentry.
    An Aussie fintech startup is helping financial advisers fight back in the war against robots

http://www.*.com.au/an-aussie-finte...s-fight-back-in-the-war-against-robots-2016-9

Fintech startup Intiger, which recently listed on the ASX, thinks it can help with that.

It’s just announced it will work with Sentry Group, a financial planning giant with $5 billion under advice.

Sentry will manage the delivery of Intiger’s LiLLY and KLiP tech solutions, which speed up the production of Statements of Advice for financial planners.

They can normally cost between $285-$315, and take up to 5 days to produce.

Intiger says its platforms can create statements of advice in a single day, for $49, “through a mix of technology and offshoring back office tasks”.

with Sentry on board, the humans are fighting back.

“Working with Sentry (allows us) to develop efficiencies, management data and cost savings to Sentry practices,” Fisher said.

“Sentry is a large dealer group and this enables Intiger to demonstrate how we can industrialise back office efficiencies to enable financial advisers to deliver advice in a more efficient and cost effective way to more Australians.”

Sentry Group CEO and chairman Murray Hills said with significant margin pressures throughout the industry, he was “confident our advisers will benefit immensely from the Intiger offering which will future proof their businesses”.

Boding very well, the ride is just the start.

FYI SMART MONEY HAVE BEEN BUYING THIS SINCE 2c, I know this because I am Smart Money and know all the other larger buyers who are accumulating this especially now that it relisted and the stock was significantly de-risked.

This deal with Sentry de-risks the investment even more and the revenue that will come eventually from just this deal alone will hit Milestone 1 NPAT.

Traders will come and go.

Unicorn in the making.

I listen to myself not others, that's why I make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2 96

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 491617 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 119904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.