CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Patrick Canion today: "FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION Financial...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    Patrick Canion today:
    "FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION
    Financial Planning Association members – read this!
    23RD SEP '16

To all Financial Planning Association members (FPA), on Tuesday September 27 you will receive your personalised email link to vote in the Board elections.
    There are three positions up for grabs.
    Please vote for me in the FPA Board elections, from Tuesday September 27.

I’ve been fortunate enough to represent FPA members on the board before, from 2011-2014.
    So why should you let me ‘back into the kitchen’?
    Good question. After all, I’ve had a go, loved every minute, and moved on. So what is bringing me back, and why should you vote for me?
    2011 saw members make a constitutional change that was transformational for the FPA. It changed us into a true professional association that put the public interest first. Since then, the FPA board and management have built the credibility of financial planning in the eyes of lawmakers, regulators and most importantly – consumers.
    I believe that the next 3 years are more critical for the professional future of financial planners than when I was part of the FPA team that represented you during the FoFA negotiations.
    As a practitioner like me, you know how challenging the implementation of FoFA laws has been.
    You know how careful you need to be to ensure that you comply with every regulation. How tough it is to keep up with developments in every aspect of advice.
    You’re seeing more people than ever wanting financial advice, but less and less they are prepared to pay what it costs to provide it. How advisers are under attack from regulators, the media, even robots.
    We still have more work to do for financial planners to be recognised as a profession. One that is judged by the knowledge and ethics of its practitioners, not by their ability to ‘tick a box.’
    I’d love to again be part of a strong, strategic, listening, experienced FPA team that can continue the journey we started in 2011. To build our profession and to protect the public interest – as well as yours.
    I want back in the kitchen because I have the experience, time and ability to work with the FPA team to deliver this. Please vote for me when you receive your email from the FPA with your voting link.
    How to contact me (I’d love to hear from you):
    Phone: 0406 318 599
    Email: [email protected]
    LinkedIn:www.au.linkedin.com/in/patrickcanion

But wait, there’s more……(in case you are still asking ‘yeah, but who the hell is this guy?’)
    I was honoured to be a National Director of the FPA from 2011-2014 (Thank you for voting for me!) During that time, I was also:
    * Member of the Board Committee for Membership Engagement, and
    * Chair of the Regional Chair Committee
    * Judge in the FPA value of advice awards
    During my previous time on the FPA Board, I was the architect of the Regional Chair Committee. I was proud to be awarded the Distinguished Service Award for my service.
    Currently I am also a director of the Future2 Foundation. As part of this I am:
    * Chair of the Investment Committee, and
    * Member of the Investment Committee
    Current Directorships include:
    * CEO & director of ipac Western Australia
    * Director/Trustee of Future 2 Foundation Ltd
    * Non-executive director of Intiger Group Ltd, a company listed on the ASX (ASX: IAM)
    Past board/director experience include:
    * National director of the FPA
    * President and director of the Western Australian Club
    * Director, The Hunger Project WA Development Board
    Qualifications include:
    * Certified Financial Planner
    * Masters of Applied Finance and Investment (Regional Dux)
    * Graduate, Company Directors Certificate
    I hope I can count on your support.
    THANK YOU!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.