CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

tadhg 1 posts. Date: 23/09/16 Time: 10:14:08 Post #: 19369787...

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    tadhg

1 posts.
    Date:
    23/09/16
    Time:
    10:14:08
    Post #:
    Absolutely to many of the recent sentiments expressed!

It will remain in this accumulation channel for a while, before pushing on soon. Steady as she goes. Great time to get in at these levels.

This week a friend came to me and asked if I'd come across a stock called IAM and proceeded to tell me all about this exciting company he'd just bought into this week. Being a LT holder I didn't need telling.

Thought I'd share it with the community as I don't post much but knew it was a cracking sign given the circles he mixes/works in.

More great news looking imminent too if I'm gauging where he got his information from correctly. As Scott E said it will be a top summer as this one builds nicely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentry Group partners with Intiger to provide future proofing solutions for advice practices

-----

Sentry Group centralises back office

"..Newman expected the pilot program to be completed by early New Year with the roll out to the entire Sentry adviser network to begin thereafter."

http://www.professionalplanner.com....roofing-solutions-for-advice-practices-49411/

http://www.professionalplanner.com....roofing-solutions-for-advice-practices-49411/

Early New Year = Jan, Feb 2017?

Roll out to all Sentry Group 200 Fpp.

--------------------------------------------------

Reading in between the lines, Senrty Grp wants trial done asap, because they have heard winds of other FP groups doing trials, well ahead of them.

'Adopt Intiger 40% saving - to survive, or say 'good bye' to the fp indutry

---------------------------
    Think hard team IAM
    Super-glue time!
    Cheers
    G
    Dyor
    Last edited by Glyco: 23/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 688535 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 578868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.