RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Health Teams to launch ResAppDx on aged care platform, page-17

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Not at all.. COVID is here for a long time
    Still plenty of case numbers all over the world and unfortunately still many deaths.. COVID testing still continues government spending hundreds of millions on RAT tests alone... we could produce excellent sensitivity and specificity numbers out of the preliminary data from the recently completed ResApp Indian and US COVID-19 studies... if we can show accuracy in the 80% region you could only imagine the excitement this could generate around the world.. to be able to have something that requires no additional hardware, cheap, accurate and available at the touch of a few buttons... how convenient this could be to the medical industry, governments, schools etc. Mass screening opportunity, without the waist to the environment and to the time poor everyday individual.. if we get this right this will be massive mate! Only IMO of course but it seems logical to me...
    Have you heard about the emergency US authorisation clearance?!
    If we see really good results this will get off the ground really quickly I can see big Pharma supporting this, governments putting their hands in their pockets to support us..
    This is also a strategic play to get DX into the United States IMO..

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.