RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Health Teams to launch ResAppDx on aged care platform, page-20

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Yes..Red bar...
    The RAP team knows the accuracy required from their Covid data.

As stated in the Doctors on Demand presentation ...a forced cough is all that is required for Resapp dx to do it's diagnosis.
    The rush of air from the lungs creates a sound frequency...
    This is what is analised by Resapp dx
    Also a series of questions common to Covid may be added.

As Covid is a respiratory illness ..even though their maybe no sign of a cough ...it does not mean that the lungs are healthy and unaffected.

Since the day it was announced by RAP that they would be going after a instant test they have sold this over and over that they are a unique company in the field of remote respiratory diagnosis to develop a remote instant cough test...

RAP have they say collected excellent data from two unique cohorts in USA and India and have the PCR gold standard tests to which to compare accuracy when building the algorithm to detect Covid.
    This in itself is unique for a respiratory illness.

This time Resapp dx has an objective result to compare it's diagnosis.
    Not the subjective opinion of doctors.
    This is the important difference here

Then we have seen RAP establish and head hunt respiratory experts for a leading Covid 19 Resapphealth board.

We have been sold the expertise of the RAP team to make it so..as they say in Star Trek

Even touting the Covid test to be a game changer in the latest Doctor's on Demand presentation.

I believe we will see the results very soon...lol...
    Not long now...

If they do not mail it...
    Then they really will look silly...

I don't think silly is the mark they want after losing their first game in the US ...
    This has to be a winner Tony and Brian...
    There is no going back to collect more data...
    No second go here.

Covid is the biggest game on the planet.

I believe in the RAP team
    I believe that this is going to make RAP the most talked about stock and it's incredible rise in price like no other stock in history. ..

All my opinion
    Go RAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.