RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Nice! But like @Dhm I had a few heart palpitations when I saw...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Nice! But like @Dhm I had a few heart palpitations when I saw there was an announcement this morning thinking it was the COVID preliminary data announcement....

Health Teams plans to launch a new telehealth platform to improve patient monitoring in aged care in the second quarter of this calendar year

• Health Teams to integrate ResAppDx in both its telehealth platform and in-room patient consultations

• First entry into remote patient monitoring in the aged care sector for ResAppDx

Jonathan Klug, Health Teams CEO said “As part of our launch of Health Team’s new platform, we are bringing the best digital diagnostic tools from around the world to improve the way aged care
    residents are cared for. Integrating ResAppDx will enable the best quality, remote patient monitoring
    for respiratory disease and improve clinical outcomes for aged care residents. We are very excited
    about ResAppDx’s high accuracy rates for crucial respiratory diseases such as pneumonia and COPD exacerbations, which are critical to diagnose early in aged care settings.”

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.