IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Finally it seems we are about to move into an exciting and...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Finally it seems we are about to move into an exciting and rewarding phase for the business and us shareholders if you look at the revenue predictions from MST analyst report recently (millions)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4832/4832095-acd5e95a2bec8259afdd26a97e34b80b.jpg

The agreement with Nikoya to use their new Alto instrument for a pan cancer type of test is getting minimal air time on HC. In my mind, this is exciting and goes back to the hoopla and excitement of the Inoviq scientists about the amazing potential for SubB2m – it can pick up multiple cancer types.

My understanding (and happy to be corrected) is that the intention for this avenue of work is to create something similar to Galleri, but at this stage it is likely to be much more accurate for stage 1 and 2 cancer detection than Galleri, which as Leearne intimated at the bell Potter forum (and a few of us have previously posted) has some issues with accuracy for early stage detection. SubB2M has previously shown to have outstanding sensitivity and specificity for ovarian and breast Stages 1-4, and the commentary from the company previously, that they can’t see why it won’t have similar levels of accuracy for others cancer types.

If I interpreted Leearne’s comments correctly from the Bell Potter presso, it will be the same as Galleri, in that it will be a 2 stage test….Step 1 = yes, we think you have cancer….. (which I think they can do with just SubB2m) but then Step 2 = we can tell you what type of cancer it is if we run another test which combines SubB2m with other tests already in market and/or to be made; to define that it is pancreatic, lung, breast, prostate etc… My understanding is that the agreement with Nikoya is looking exceptionally beneficial as their new instrument is small/simple and cost effective enough to be placed in labs around the world to run our tests with the volume and accuracy required (that is still being worked through but that is the hope/plan). The initial agreement was for 6 months to allow them to continue to develop the tests...but this will still take some time to get to commercialization. But in the interim we have the monitoring tests for breast and ovarian going into the market sometime from July - Dec next year. And Exo-net....etc..

So much to love about this company they are building and thankfully, it feels like 2023 is likely to have some pretty decent upside for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $43.21K 74.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11657 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.