HZL 0.00% 26.0¢ hz lim ltd

re: Ann: Healthzone announces completion of c... Thank you for...

1. 4 Posts.
    re: Ann: Healthzone announces completion of c... Thank you for the Info. I am a new investor and have certainly undergone a baptism of fire in my first year of investing. (and at this rate my only year!) Unfortunatly if you look at my only post on here earlier this year,for reasons I thought valid at the time I invested into HZL. On hindsight I feel that I was extremly naive to invest in a company that was undergoing such a risky transition, but there you go.....

My question to all is about Eu Yan San. I was very reassured that such a well established company had invested so heavily into HZL and I reassured myself that they would have undergone more due diligence than I ever could with the limited info released. However they must have been significantly burnt as well with a 20% ownership but I have only seen a small drop of 5% in their share price which does not seem much considering their potential loss.

Do you think there is a chance that EU Yan Sang will take the oppotunity to buy HZL outright? therefore opening up their way into Australia and China and if so does our shares remain alive?

To be honest I have written this off as a very expensive life experience but is there any hope ?

I find myself in new territory which I know nothing about so it would be great to keep this thread going even if for nothing more than analysing what went wrong and what if any future is left for HZL and more importnantly my hard earnt cash !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.