BRL 0.00% 73.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Pardon my ignorance...why would the NZ Supreme Court hear this...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Pardon my ignorance...why would the NZ Supreme Court hear this case?  I don't see any constitutional issue involved in this case...I am of course assuming that the NZ Supreme Court does not bother about such minor (minor from the NZSC point of view) civil disputes.  My working assumption is that the Court of Appeal is the last hope for BRL before its beheading.

But the relevant question has been asked by Nurox.  If the final appeal won't be decided until after October 22 at the earliest...that should easily allow for either a dividend or a significantly stepped up pace of share buy back (as opposed to this token 200,000 shares a day joke).  They could easily get to $100 (10/month for next 10 months) +30 (existing "consolidated" cash) = $130 million cash by the end of October.

Of course my expectations are rock bottom since this management has demonstrated a "don't bother me attitude" to either their share price or shareholder revolts...given their cushy position and lottery winner top shareholders.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.5¢ $6.926K 9.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10857 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 4758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.