KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

I haven't posted for a while on KRR because there seemed little...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3635
    I haven't posted for a while on KRR because there seemed little point.
    The market has been savage on the small sector and the nervous nellies who believed all the hype that we were heading for a major crash have all but disappeared.
    So the KRR story has to be rebuilt and we start from scratch.
    Tony and his crew will be out to prove that KRR can be a robust project going forward. That is why todays announcement is further proof that they are doing whatever is necessary to show prospective joint venture partners that there is a wonderful opportunity for the right company to get involved.
    They have to prove that they can get the capex down substantially from the last report. They also have to prove that the payback period will be so enticing that the big boys will be knocking on their door to get involved in this project.
    The announcement today will not be clear to most who read it . I am no expert, but what it highlights to me is the company is proving that they can do the job cheaper and more efficiently with this new method.
    This will become clearer in the months ahead when scoping studies are released and investors can decide for themselves if this project delivers what we all hope for.
    What it currently provides is the opportunity for investors to buy stock at a greatly reduced price to what KRR was fetching back in March of last year. Back then the market was jumping over itself wanting to buy stock between 16c and 19c.
    KRR provided a wonderful opportunity to savy investors when they were trading below 1c back in November 2017. The stock rose by 18 times in just a few months.
    Very seldom does one get the opportunity to go again, but it would not surprise me if we see KRR trading at those higher levels sometime this year.
    Management are hell bent on reducing costs and maximising returns. If you believe they can achieve this, then it might be prudent to tuck some away.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2077456 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8242328 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.