GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: Heavily Disseminated Sulphides in Four Latest MTJV Holes, page-67

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi Britmix,

I bought into GSR in July as they have some nice gold earnings, which is a nice bonus to have, whereas CNJ have Greenland (too early to say how much this might be worth). Other than this, CNJ and GSR have the MTJV tenement 50/50 together, so basically they are very similar (and probably both very undervalued!).

I also have GAL shares, for the reasons I have already outlined i.e. they are the "benchmark" in this newly discovered Mt. Thirsty/Norseman area. They of course also have MC, IGO and Brad Underwood on their share register, who together probably own around 38% of GAL, which I see as being a very solid line up and potentially also strategically very important.

I also added IGO in May, as I see them eventually running the entire Mt. Thirsty/Norseman show, and probably in less than 12 months time, and they are thus my current "blue chip" (I can also see them paying some very nice annual dividends a few years down the track!).

I was born in Sydney, went to Sydney Uni, studied economics, and spent a lot of time sailing on Sydney harbour (and up and down the east coast), as well as surfing and jogging around Watson's Bay, Bondi, Coogee, Tamarama etc.

After working with Dan Borge and Bankers Trust in the late 70s and also founding a private wealth fund, I also began consulting to Bankers Trust in the mid 80`s (base metals and currencies), and worked with Charles Sanford who was the CEO at the time, until Deutsche Bank took BT over in the 90's (hence my move to Frankfurt).

Best regards!

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.