SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Heavily Oversubscribed Share Purchase Plan Raises $5.3M, page-6

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Few comments:

- they said they would minimize dilution instead they increased it to the max (of course to our advantage) can’t blame them
    - they say first they put all money on the ground than they will use 900k to reduce loan
    - they blame the market conditions for the share drop but then market had time to review and think and it is their fault if they got squeezed on the share price of the cap raise and good job to the shorters to profit deeply also maybe the value is not there…(even jobs thought the macintosh was the best thing ever but the market didn’t)
    - you all did a good job to get shares so cheap am sure most will make good money now that the sentiment is improved… but all of you need to buy more shares in the market now to push price up, it won’t go up by itself
    - if we need to drill another million of holes this money will take us to next year where a bigger dilution will come basically the big gains we all expected and the lambo that a poster once wanted to buy will turn into a barina if lucky (but probably got out losing 60-80% of his money)
    - we have an asset but ultimately it is what we will get in our pocket at the end that counts (just for long term holders this). Those that forked 1$ at the time not sure will recoup their investment at the end and hardly those at 60c… but all here that got 15 will cheer…. It’s all prospective and short memory… my memory goes back to 2014 ipo at 20 and now with all risk taken am at 15 with the prospect to make what now… sure not what I was hoping then… now just happy to breakeven.
    we will have soon more than 300mil shares in circulation… what is svy ultimately worth as a company to be sold now in best case scenario? Consider another 100mil shares minimum to be issued to get us to a sale… not sure I am willing to hold to that day now.

of course all changes if they discover new deposits or porphyries but it also all changed with taora west that went from the next best thing ever to a dust.

am happy the company can still run, but ultimately am not happy on the prospects with the current information at hand and poor decisions made and blame the market approach, that’s all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $59.90K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 451802 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.