CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Awesome!!!!!!

This is another huge milestone.

The reason I doubted the priority of Dubbo was because they have taken quite a while to give Hyundai the approval to proceed with the EPCD, this could have been done many months ago, but for whatever reason, it wasn’t.

Anyway, i think I have been pretty consistent on ASM, slowly but surely the KMP has been progressing in the right direction and Dubbo will progress in the the background, just miles behind the original timelines which have killed the SP, piss poor communication from ASM hasn’t helped.

2024 is setting up to be a huge year, the KMP and possibly another metals plant somewhere else in the world will be printing money, which will then allow us to find our part of the Dubbo mine costs.

Personally, I’d rather see ASM focus on the metals business and build them all around the world, but we need Dubbo for the secure supply of feedstock for the metals plants.

The most important thing is, end users and countries want a secure and stable supply of rare earth metals, from mine to metal and we can give them that!

Back to KMP, we need offtakes ASAP to keep the news flowing and upward pressure on the SP!

I think we are close to offtakes, we have secured a reasonable amount of feedstock we need metal sales agreements now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.