LPE 4.35% 12.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ann: Hedge position realised for $17.8m upfront, page-10

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi dunjo
    A couple of points. We now have two new substantial shareholders who will not want to loose their money. The latest, 'Stan' seems to suggest a background in sourcing investments for North American investors, (worth checking out).
    The recent announcement said that there is $3m in the 'kitty'. T
    hose 2 substantial holders will not want to 'throw good money after bad' (meaning invest more capital) unless management have convinced them that there is a clear pathway forward towards profitability and costs are bing contained at acceptable levels.
    My recollection is that LPE has also arranged an 'off balance sheet' facility to finance for the end customer new installations of networks / behind the meter installations.
    These two investors may have something like the holdings of the two board / management members.
    So I think that there will be some pressure on for management to deliver what they say they will.
    The costly 'clean up' of legacy liabilities is part of have a 'laser - like' focus on the new business.
    With so much focus in politics and the media on sustainable energy production, I cannot help but think that there is a bright future if LPE is managed diligently.
    You have to give some credit to management for having the 'balls' to put up prices by 100% and tell retail customers to go away.
    Time will tell. If they have cut their expenses, (Staff) servicing retail to the bone then there might be some hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $42.79K 371.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17391 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 243126 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.