AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Ann: Hedging Arrangements - Waiver of 2010 Option, page-40

1. 2,978 Posts.
    re: Ann: Hedging Arrangements - Waiver of 201... Sorry missed this 1

BVW Posted
    Say you paid 37.1c including some commission. And distribution is 3.5c your return when it arrives will be 9.43%. Full stop.

My Response
    Absolutely 9.43% right now for 2 months of holding % on that must be phenomenal. So x2 for future planning is 18.9% amazing that figure stil sits with Us ;))

BVW continues
    Not 19% pa because you have not received the second distribution yet. All you might have is a profit guidance that can be used in your projections as reasonable expectation but until things happen it is incorrect to call them a FACT.

My Response
    That is end of year payments if U bothered to research this FACT!! So 18.9% StanDs

My Response
    U go to ur trading website pull up a share 4 investigation U click on main page (Comsec Anyway). It shows a range of information. 1 of which is the distribution from previous 12 months.

AJA Management are on the record as saying they expect to maintain this into the forseeable future. A company executive of any company can't really do more than that. Research is judging the past to predict the future. We all do it or otherwise we wouldnt be in the share market. So this point reflects on whole market so risks are there 4 all shares. So point is really no point!!think about it
    Zzup;))
    Tha Thinkerer
    Goodnight All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.