SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

re: Ann: Heemskirk Tin - Latest Drilling Exte... All I can say...

1. 299 Posts.
    re: Ann: Heemskirk Tin - Latest Drilling Exte... All I can say Rob that if you were to run the the job of Stellar PR manager I would do what I could to vote you in! It certaintly is an area that that is lacking at the moment.

As for why the stock appears to be lacking I think is simply around the time frames that things are happening...

Almost 2 years ago we had our JORC results announced and now we are still waiting on some PFS results... I know this will be on an increased resource base but as we have the largest un-mined Tin resource in the country why coudn't we have just just pushed this into production and then done a bit of extra drilling if need be?

To me it just seems like we have potentially wasted a couple of years... but then these delays are most likley caused by the shonky deals previously held with GIP and so on...

But with Tin being squeezed even more of late, a healthy increase in resources and production in sight things around SRZ should start to heat up very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $99.58K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 118329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.