Ann: Heintschel Field Primed for Development , page-19

1. 13,252 Posts.
    My little knowledge is dangerous was in reference to your not knowing the the actual water cut and also my I add the references to the well casing could be damaged. Mate got to get fair Dinkum your just guessing on the water cut if you where serious you would have been straight on the phone to NSE to find out if the casing was damaged and how high the water cut was, if Wells in the same area are wet. If the water cut reduced over time in similar wells on the same trend. This is the stuff I was calling you on as for the Internet don't you look up knew ways the experts in the field can reduce costs increase flow and reduce problems. Trying to make me look stupid for keep abreast of latest tech that is relevant to my investing as I am not in the field is more than relevant. Oh I am sorry why would you keep a breast of the latest tech when you have a reasonable knowledge of how productions wells operate?

As you said Bambie I hope you don't guess on all the companies you invest in but one thinks you might
    As you sid on the Bur thread take care who you listen to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.