FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

ANN - Helbiz, Inc. to Become the First Micro-Mobility Company Listed on NASDAQ, page-3

1. 5,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    you do understand the deal with Helbiz don't you?...

also Im confused with your wording, are you saying we wont be a success? or we will be a success... if you mean we will be a success, I'm not sure how this one investment is going to path our way forward to be overall successful?... the Helbiz investment is worth how much in your eyes?... I feel as though a few here are confusing the investment with Helbiz as if FGFL is also transpiring in the move...

FGF has invested $218,000 in Helbiz Inc .including a 10% Convertible Note maturing December 31, 2020 and a matching one for one Warrant to Purchase Shares of Equity Securities of Helbiz, Inc. The Note will be either (i) paid back on maturity, or (ii) automatically converted at a 30% discount to the price per share at which equity securities are sold in an IPO. In addition, the Warrants will be priced at a 30% discount to the price per share at which equity securities are sold in an IPO.

WE are invested here yes, FGFL's investee company Helbiz will merge with NASDAQ listed Green Vision Acquisition Corp to become the First Micro-Mobility Company Listed on NASDAQ... all it means for us is that our investment should find more traction... nothing more... the way a few of you comment is as if we are listing on the NASDAQ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.