LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Helikon 4 shaping up to materially extend Phase 1 life, page-51

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    From 3.2c to 2.4c. A drop of 25% but a gain of 33% needed just get back there.. those other stocks didn’t see a drop like that. Holders here had been expecting news so to see a drop it is possible someone knew something but equally possible they didn’t.

Just who is actually accumulating? If you’re going to make a statement like that can you show people this? Do you have any proof? Or is it just a way to comfort people in these times that everything is ok probably to
    protect your capital rather theirs.

Managements measured prudence? What 6 billion shares indicates a hell of a lot of capital raising. How many months operating and how much infrastructure is needed to get the ball rolling? They don’t have revenue so they require investment from everyone else to pay their wages. How many more delays before this actually does anything? Instead of this so called prudence how about management just do a better job of informing holders. Even the latest ann is a disclaimer about information from 2019.

You have always been a really good informative poster but I can’t agree with any of this. I think you’ve come out of the woodwork because you’re actually concerned about your investment. Quite rightly too but I’d not be pretending everything is ok.. your sway would be better garnered to push the bod along with your followers to better practices.. I mean if you really care about your investment. Pleading with people here won’t make a difference if management don’t get it right.

Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 25/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.25K 5.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 182900798 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 97761977 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.