CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

GLV is very speculative, there is some evidence they might be...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    GLV is very speculative, there is some evidence they might be sitting on some Helium and Hydrogen, but time will tell. Any significant find will transform the company so it's if you are prepared to wait you could see massive gains, but they might not find anything at all !. The number one thing is most investors are not prepared to wait long enough and sell at a loss, in your case you just need to decide if it's worth the punt? I've had many at socks at big losses over the years and in many cases they have come good so try not to focus on the 50% loss so much and just accept this is the nature of small companies on the ASX.

GLV we're going to sell the NT project some time ago and they even had a buyer, but the deal fell through as it was blocked by the ASX if I remember. I would take from this that there must be something of value here, it just needs to be explored to unlock its potential wealth !

Covid has delayed this companies progress, but of course we still have the lease and if there are rare gases we might find them and that is why I'm still here.

Good luck on your investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.93K 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59636 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 62202 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.