DEG 1.20% $1.27 de grey mining limited

Not sure where i read it so dont shoot me down if I'm wrong but...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Not sure where i read it so dont shoot me down if I'm wrong but I seem to remember some anal ist that said some of degs drill results for lithium were hosted in lepidolite or something like that and was therefore was less economic than other forms.

a quick google said this about lepidolite:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5777/5777603-455198797424886b1977a167518eea3a.jpg
    So lets hope its purple lepidolite at least.
    but would be nice to hear some facts from our resident boffins on the matter since I'm not too concerned about what the hippies view of our lithium prospects are..

joking aside, our land package up there is huge and seems to be bang smack in the melting pot of so many other companies who've had a lot of luck lately to put it mildly, some of which are worth way more than deg at the moment. Id be surprised if a geo team led or at least overseen my andy and co did not not come up with white gold of the finest variety given some time.

lithium has taken a bit of a hit lately but to me its pretty clear that in the big picture we are still in an early stage of its demand cycle and we have a better than average chance of adding a lot of value to our share price by taking advantage of it. Pity it wasn't sooner but better later then ever.

dont sell the rights outright i say.. i think that'd be giving away too much future potential. Farm it out in some form and keep exposure to the great upside potential while leaving our core team to keep their laser focus on bringing our ever increasing pile of gold to line our pockets.. and BTW.. it certainly seems to be working out quite nice for us deg hodlers right now. Inflation outlook waning. Not sure I believe that wholeheartedly tbh, but I hope so.. regardless it seems increasingly obvious to me that we are on the right side of the gold price cycle mooning that is likely to overwhelm and allay any concerns about inflation. So many other world events add to the attractiveness of degrey too.

Look at first quantum in panama.. not even the worst of countries in terms of volatily and psychotic dictators.. but their problems trying to keep hold of what they have there shows the value of owning assets in a tier one jurisdiction like Aussie.. ditto avz et al..

yeah you can moan about the price of labour in Oz but at least you're pretty sure that you will still own the mine until you sell it, regardless of those issues we still have a very low aisc due to the nature of the deposit and years of mining and discoveries ahead. The gold price is currently and will likely keep adding pressure to the value scenario too so I have no fear..

If majors want to take make a juicy grab at deg now let them try.. Who cares. They are gonna sweat.. let them sweat as so many factors are likely to tilt in our favour and make them regret it more and more as time goes on. It's money for jam at these prices imo and possibly generational wealth for those who bought a few years ago.

Gold price curretly at $2045 usd so not too shabby. A bit higher and the graph nerds have reserved us some first class rocket seats to observe the mayhem unfolding below us..

I'm not hoping for mayhem but the punishment endured from owning gold shares over the last few years makes me not feel that guilty if it ends up going strongly in my favour as I think it eventually will. It'd feel like a victory for sanity and logic over some of the inane contrived pumping of hollow vacuous logic that has for too long directed money to ponzi scams and unsustainable unwise ventures.

anyway.. enough waffle..

best of luck guys and girls.

poodle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.015(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.26 $2.941M 2.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18205 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 30568 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
0.015 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.26 1103627
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.