DEG 3.36% $1.39 de grey mining limited

Ann: HEMI - Major Extension, page-157

1. 6,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    Things looking very rosey for DEG holders and the team seem to now be unable to put a foot wrong after those earlier years of struggle & concern. I'm feeling more and more confident that my 3 bagger will indeed become much more than that by year end, especially now with those extra rigs on site & reporting.
    While I think the idea of focusing solely on defining & proving up current potential gold reserves is the way to go, I'm wondering if any more evaluation g DEG's lithium potential has taken place over the last 12 months, or if its even a serious extra card up the sleeve for management? Gold is going great in the current climate, but lithium is likely to join it as flavour of the month as the EV evolution gathers momentum with several countries already offering large cash back deals to EV buyers for environmental reasons. Deg could well find it has another golden arrow to its bow, even if its just sold off or JV'd to refill coffers and avoid dilution? Must be a consideration but needs greater investigation and funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.