OLY 0.00% 4.0¢ olympio metals limited

So from may 31st we have this somewhat conclusion from the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    So from may 31st we have this somewhat conclusion from the FDA:

NEXT STEPS. Dr. Sharpless did not provide a timetable for the FDA’s issuance of any proposed rules or regulations pertaining to CBD,[2] but he made clear that the public will “be hearing more from [the FDA’s internal working group on CBD issues] in the months to come.” Although the FDA did not offer any specific proposals for policy change or rule-making during the hearing, Dr. Sharpless and other FDA personnel repeatedly requested data, research, and studies. They made clear that anecdotal claims are not going to sway the FDA. Before it endorses the health benefits and safety of CBD and CBD products that many speakers touted, the FDA is going to want to see hard evidence. The hearing was not the last-word for public comments. The FDA is accepting additional public comments and data submissions in writing through its website under the tab for “Scientific Data and Information about Products Containing Cannabis or Cannabis-Derived Compounds; Public Hearing; Request for Comments.” All additional comments and submissions will be accepted through July 2, 2019. [3]

so if he says "months" and a time limit applies to feedback start July, I would think about now... the scientific testing of cbd oil would be near complete and a clarification of new law released.

i wouldnt argue the same for thc, but for cbd @ zero% thc... im certain this has no reason to be quickly approved for marketing and added to any consumables. For under .3% thc, sure, why not join in.

he said months... its now going on 6.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.