UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Ann: Henty Exploration Update , page-8

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nolly,
    I told the guy who got hold of me the same thing, as I was laughing at his question regarding if i would cough up some of my hard earned...

only thing I only realised I didn't say after I got off the phone, was my disappointment at lack of disclosure...convenient they seem to be so chatty now they need SH's to bail them out.

I've made 150% on another co producing similar ounces over the past 8-9 months with a few trades, only to have this dog as an offset to almost the same amount. grr.
    well at least it had made me look else where, and psychologically moved on to hopefully make good of the new upward cycle in precious metals in the next 18 months.

I miss the previous management, granted they where conservative, but at least they put money back into the coffers, and some small amounts back into our collective pockets. It was a great trading stock for so many years.

This current management needs to be held to account! How can they stuff up, especially having Henty, which is almost literally glowing with the right stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.