BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: HEP B PreClinical Results, page-45

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    We have a Vice President of Corporate Development (or some similar title) in the US. We have a Chief Business Officer and we have a Senior Vice President of New Business and Collaboration. All these senior business development positions in a staff of 23 yet, after three years (at least for the first two), no deal or serious licensing revenue. I don't need to know anything about what is going on behind the scenes to know this. Three years - no results!

As someone on here has just pointed out, we are getting to the stage where the technology is going to sell itself, so what are all these guys doing? Between the three of them, they are consuming a fair amount of our capital and I for one think shareholders are entitled to see value for money. Right now, we are so close to seeing the science being proven that I would prefer to see some of that money spent on more scientists.

We are now nearly at the stage where big pharma will come and look at what we are doing regardless of our business development efforts. Yet if/when big pharma do come, these guys will think it was all their efforts that led the way, when instead it was the drover's dog.
    Last edited by Hoyland: 07/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.