BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: HEPATITIS C TRIAL UPDATE, page-14

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Max I agree to some extent, however this is game changing tech and IMHO if it's good enough to report up to date, why pull the plug on investors when the most crucial doses are to start? As it reads we will not even be told DSMB results on Cohort 2. Your estimates on trial conclusion dates are as good as mine, there are a lot of patients to recruit yet and given the extremely tight criteria (justified) and the slow progression so far, I'd be very pleasantly surprised if Texas can provide the stimulus needed. But then again, how would we know?

If I had this tech I'd be supporting loyalty from my SHs and encouraging fundies & instos to take a good hard look to get ready for when it cracks the ASX300. I don't understand why management doesn't have the same attitude.

Hoyland is right, what will happen now to the SP? It's predictable, it'll languish for ages now as there will be no news unless PF decides it's "material". No news = no progress to the outside world.

By contrast take a look at Graham Kelly's efforts with his tech. You know which coy I am talking about I'd wager. Superb efforts to encourage investment that have paid off in spades lately, an incredible deal for his SHs, unheard of communication with SHs (I know, I've rung him personally,) and no hubris. Just a sincere man with a sincere belief in his business and doing everything possible without employing minions to take flack for him.

Such a pity to have such great tech with such poor PR. I'll be holding but I am not happy, Jan.
    Last edited by Risiko: 29/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.